The theoretical part was devoted to the development of consciousness (basic state Alpha controls altered states of consciousness, meditation techniques).
1. Discuss the definition of “meditation”, as it is understood in the East, and that the term is to invest in the West. What types of meditation are and how to organize the space for spiritual practice
2. Meditative experience and practice in the books of Osho Rajneesh, Aurobin Sri Sri Chinmoy, Krishnamurti, Carlos Castaneda and others
3. Zen meditation, and the origins of the practice in India, China and Japan. What gave the world having come Bodhidharma from India to the Shaolin Monastery in China.
4. Static and dynamic meditation. The importance of posture practice. Meditation in motion.
5. The shape of the body – and how to control it as a “floating body” when the control is weakened. The causes of obesity and the possibility of transforming the body.
6. Exercise “Centering”, which is the key to the state of “Alpha”, a formal set of “The Power”, which is the key to the state of “Power”, as well as exercise “Carb” and “Tree of Life”.
Next session June 21, 2015 at the Center for Eastern culture Michie from 10.00 to 12.00